Re: [art_education] Learning Activities in Conjunction with Studio Projects

  • Joe Cox
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2005
      Hi All,

      I'm sorry. I normal include what grade I am referring to, but I forgot. I teach high shcool 9-12.

      Blessings,
      Joe

      Joe Cox <jcox0008@...> wrote:
      Hello All.

      I am in need of some advise on coming up with meaningful learning activities
      to be used in conjunction with studio projects that can be graded for my
      ceramic class. I am looking for some ideas that involve written work
      dealing with ceramic. Our projects so often take longer than expected and I
      am left with only one maybe two grades for the time span of a two to three
      weeks once something is glazed fired. I am on a really tight budget and
      don't want to eat up all my allotted copies running off copies of articles,
      but that is what I am leaning towards. Any ideas or suggestions would be
      appreciated. I don't want this to sound like I am looking for busy work,
      just some meaning learning activities dealing with ceramic that can go along
      with studio projects. Thanks and I hope everyone's year is going well.

      Blessings,
      Joe

      Fine art shipping Fine art giclee printing Buy fine art Art education Fine art inkjet paper Fine art printing

    • sagara_putri
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 8, 2006
        My name is Marina Kecman, I live in Belgrade, Serbia and I'm a "new"
        art teacher.
        I teach drawing and some theory lectures in a school for creative
        technologies, mostly oriented to 3D.
        The school should become a college this autumn, so I shall teach
        drawing and painting there, as well.
        I'm happy I found this group, so I can share experiences with teachers
        and professors all around the world.