Re: [art_education] Learning Activities in Conjunction with Studio Projects

  • Kiersten M. Bram
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2005
      Tanya - I love that idea!

      Kiersten Bram, Art Instructor
      Laurel Woods Elementary School
      410-880-5960
      Kiersten_Bram@...
    • Joe Cox
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 2, 2005
        Hi All,

        I'm sorry. I normal include what grade I am referring to, but I forgot. I teach high shcool 9-12.

        Blessings,
        Joe

        Joe Cox <jcox0008@...> wrote:
        Hello All.

        I am in need of some advise on coming up with meaningful learning activities
        to be used in conjunction with studio projects that can be graded for my
        ceramic class. I am looking for some ideas that involve written work
        dealing with ceramic. Our projects so often take longer than expected and I
        am left with only one maybe two grades for the time span of a two to three
        weeks once something is glazed fired. I am on a really tight budget and
        don't want to eat up all my allotted copies running off copies of articles,
        but that is what I am leaning towards. Any ideas or suggestions would be
        appreciated. I don't want this to sound like I am looking for busy work,
        just some meaning learning activities dealing with ceramic that can go along
        with studio projects. Thanks and I hope everyone's year is going well.

        Blessings,
        Joe

        Fine art shipping Fine art giclee printing Buy fine art Art education Fine art inkjet paper Fine art printing

      • sagara_putri
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 8, 2006
          My name is Marina Kecman, I live in Belgrade, Serbia and I'm a "new"
          art teacher.
          I teach drawing and some theory lectures in a school for creative
          technologies, mostly oriented to 3D.
          The school should become a college this autumn, so I shall teach
          drawing and painting there, as well.
          I'm happy I found this group, so I can share experiences with teachers
          and professors all around the world.