Re: hurricane Wilma

  • Sarah Sparkman-Boyd
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      After Hurricane Katrina, I did a project focusing on
      narrative art with my students. We looked at images
      that told visual stories, and I encouraged them to
      tell their story, whatever they were comfortable with,
      in a single image. I had visual stories ranging from
      being in the Hyatt by the Superdome with the windows
      being blown out to shopping in New York and ice
      skating in Houston. Obviously, I teach in a private
      school where families had the resources to leave.
      Hope this helps.

      http://farechase.yahoo.com