RE: [art_education] hurricane wilma

  • Hillmer, Jan
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
      The art teacher for the little ones at our school (Tampa, Fl) has them
      draw the hurricane itself with a few Sharpie pen lines and then has them
      watercolor it. Kind of a colorful bird's eye view.
      Jan

      We have been out now for over a week due to Hurricane Wilma. When we
      start
      back I want to address the experience my kids went through with this
      storm
      through art, especially with the little ones (1st and 2nd graders). Any
      ideas?
      jan

      Yahoo! Groups Links