Re: [art_education] hurricane wilma

  • Gina
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
      Jan,
      I know when the tsunami hit the teachers had them draw the waves they
      saw. Maybe have them create an image in that sort of way like how it
      effected their family.
      good luck
      Gina
      On Oct 31, 2005, at 10:51 PM, THICKPUP@... wrote:

      > We have been out now for over a week due to Hurricane Wilma. When we
      > start
      > back I want to address the experience my kids went through with this
      > storm
      > through art, especially with the little ones (1st and 2nd graders).
      > Any  ideas?
      > jan

      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >
      > ▪  Visit your group "art_education" on the web.

      > Service.

    • Hillmer, Jan
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
        The art teacher for the little ones at our school (Tampa, Fl) has them
        draw the hurricane itself with a few Sharpie pen lines and then has them
        watercolor it. Kind of a colorful bird's eye view.
        Jan