hurricane wilma

  • THICKPUP@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2005
      We have been out now for over a week due to Hurricane Wilma. When we start
      back I want to address the experience my kids went through with this storm
      through art, especially with the little ones (1st and 2nd graders). Any ideas?
      jan

    • Gina
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
        Jan,
        I know when the tsunami hit the teachers had them draw the waves they
        saw. Maybe have them create an image in that sort of way like how it
        effected their family.
        good luck
        Gina
        On Oct 31, 2005, at 10:51 PM, THICKPUP@... wrote:

        > We have been out now for over a week due to Hurricane Wilma. When we
        > start
        > back I want to address the experience my kids went through with this
        > storm
        > through art, especially with the little ones (1st and 2nd graders).
        > Any  ideas?
        > jan

        > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
        >
        > ▪  Visit your group "art_education" on the web.

        > Service.

      • Hillmer, Jan
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
          The art teacher for the little ones at our school (Tampa, Fl) has them
          draw the hurricane itself with a few Sharpie pen lines and then has them
          watercolor it. Kind of a colorful bird's eye view.
          Jan