On requesting files from list members....

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2005
      Dear Art Educators,

      Please...... When you want a file that a list member has offered,
      email them privately OFF LIST - let them know what file it is that you
      want. It is VERY easy to send an off list message from the list site -
      or simply copy and paste the senders email address into your "To"
      line.

      To members offering files.... You can save yourself a LOT of time by
      simply putting the file in the Files section of Art Education web site
      - OR send it to me and I will put it in the Files section for you.
      Wouldn't it be much simpler to only send your file to ONE person (me)
      - instead of forwarding your files to all who request?

      To members asking for files to be sent.... Do not have any expectation
      of receiving the files as the offer was made to one individual..... If
      you do receive the file from the list member be sure to thank them for
      it. I personally no longer forward files as it takes a lot of time and
      very few ever thanked me for the files they received (go figure).

      For those who want to know "What's up with Judy?".... I am out here
      reading.... but am answering off list. I have been very busy with my
      new sewing machine... I imagine after the novelty wears off, I will be
      back on line more. Right now I have been making warm, snugly things to
      wear this winter as I intend to keep the temperature low.... I do plan
      to use my machine for art, too. I like making fabric applique -
      haven't done that in a long time. My old machine was on the fritz for
      years.

      Cheers,