Re: [art_education] Digest Number 1031

  • ebonygirlp@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2005
      In a message dated 10/8/2005 7:00:11 AM Central Standard Time,
      art_education@yahoogroups.com writes:

      Judy,
      I would like to contact Tina to get permission to use this
      article in my classroom. To be more specific, I'd like to create a
      poster with her
      words for the door. Could you ask her if it is okay to email her off
      list?
      By the way, I think that she has created the definitive written
      piece.

      Judy I too would love to have permission to have it on a very large poster
      an put in and outside the art room for students, teachers and parents to see.

      Edna J. Patterson-Petty

      When words are too deep, there is always art/art therapy