Re: Icky Moldy Tempera.

  • klpoos@hometel.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2005
      Hi there Anna,

      There is NO help for moldy tempera paints !!! Throw it out. One time I
      also had that moldy paint... it smells really bad. I thought I could
      still use it but it smells so bad to work with and the kids complained.
      Even after our paintings dried they still smelled. Some kids may be
      allergic to the smell... so I would throw it ALL out.!! Its not worth it
      and it doesn't cost that much to replace it with some new paint.

      Sandy Poos ( 32 year Veteran Art Teacher- RETIRED-)