2 Things

  • durk0001art
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2005
      I'm the artist from Orlando Fl working on the Pride Piece - a Pin
      from Every State. These are the Pins/States I still need Arkansas,
      Connecticut, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, North
      Carolinia, North Dakota, Utah, and Virginia. ( Only 10 More!!) Here's
      my website http://durkart.com/ (2) Need Skin Care products?? These guys
      owned a spa in New Orleans and these guys where affected by the
      Hurricane, Lets help them out - http://spaorleans.com/store/index.php
      Peace - the world needs more of it!!