Graffiti Lesson

  • Tina
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2005
      Kris,

      Thanks for the lesson and the website. What a great exercise.....can't
      wait to try it!

      Tina
    • Kelli Wilke
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2005
        Does anyone get problems from parents or administration when you do a graffiti project? If our kids even doodle graffiti on their notebooks, they get suspended. It doesn't even matter what the words are.

        Kelli Wilke