Re: Self portrait lesson plan??

  • tmwillis72
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 2, 2005
      Gina,
      I would love to see these pictures as well. Would I be able to get
      them as well?

      Thanks,
      Tammy

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, Gina <ginayac@c...> wrote:
      > Hi Jeni,
      > I just did this actually and I did Perception portraits and had
      them
      > team up and draw their partners just to get them used to drawing a
      face
      > with features and being able to look at it.
      > I haven't scanned them yet but when I do I will forward you a
      couple.
      > The kids had a lot of fun doing this and it was quite pleasant to
      hear
      > them interacting together.
      > Gina
      > On Sep 27, 2005, at 8:58 AM, jeljohns25 wrote:
      >
      > > Hi everyone,
      > > Does anyone have suggestions for a self portrait lesson plan to
      teach
      > > ages 6-8yrs old?  Eventually we will take their portraits and
      turn
      > > them into prints, but I'm not sure how to approach a self
      portrait
      > > drawing lesson with this age group.
      > >
      > > Thanks!!
      > >
      > > Jeni

      > > Fine art shipping
      > > Fine art giclee printing
      > > Art education
      > > Fine art inkjet paper
      > > Fine art printing
      > > Fine art appraisal
      > >
      > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      > >
      > > ▪  Visit your group "art_education" on the web.
      > >
      > > ▪  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
      > >
      > > ▪  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
      Terms of

    • bruthrobson@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 2, 2005
        I heard of a lesson that sounded interesting.
        Tape a cutout of the child's initial over a mirror and draw in the negative
        space the parts that show of their face.
        This was a high school lesson but it sounded interesting.
        Brenda

      • Gina
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 28, 2005
          hi i didn't forget about you i just had judy post my images to the
          website