wholesale art supplies

  • dpaynearteacher
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2005
      A few years ago there was a wholesale art supplier in the caves close
      to my school. It was called National Art Supply and they were willing
      to sell the school art supplies directly. Regrettably they were bought
      out and moved south somewhere. Does anyone use a wholesaler for their
      supplies? I miss the 50% discounts.