Re: RE: Identify Interesting Architecture

  • Ken Rohrer
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2005
      Cindy,

      I received this e-mail that explains all I know:

      I'm an editor, and I'm working on a book containing an
      uncaptioned photo of a prewar car parked in front of a
      very unusual building in Europe. The author does not
      know where the photo was taken. Since the book is
      about cars, not architecture, we don't even know the
      building's style in order to do more research.

      I have a digital image of the photo. Can you point me
      toward anyone who is an expert in prewar European
      architecture and who might be willing to take a look
      at the image and try to identify the location?

      Thank you,

      Alison Tartt
      Editor
      Classique Car Library