Bowling Pin Pals

  • Tina
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2005
      Colleagues....

      I have just received my School Arts Magazine and in this current issue
      there is a project which uses bowling pins. I have been able to find a
      place that will give me old bowling pins but am wondering what I should
      use to prime them, if anything. Students will be using acrylic paint.

      Please send suggestions. Thanks in advance.
      Tina