Is there a good stapler out there?

  • Bonnie Muir
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 29, 2005
      As a teacher of 2nd and 3rd grade, I'd like my students to be able to use staplers to mount their own work, etc. But every stapler that I buy gets JAMMED in a short amount of time when the children use it (the don't press hard and quick enough).

      Does anyone have know of a quality stapler that is good for children?

      Thanks, Bonnie in Boston