New member saying hello

  • Paul Leatham
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2005
      Morning Guys,

      I teach art to 11 - 18 year olds in a school in Nottingham, England. I'm
      interested in seeing how new media and digital art is being delivered in
      schools elsewhere. Our school has an incredible ICT provision but art
      keeps being overlooked. I am the ICT rep for our faculty and have
      established some European links but am now interested in reaching out
      across the Atlantic. I guess what I'm really looking for is ammunition
      to go to our principal and be able to say "Look what everyone else is
      doing."

      Paul

      If you are not the intended recipient and you have received this e-mail
      in error then any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
      this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

      author and do not necessarily represent those of the Academy.
      Employees of Djanogly City Academy Nottingham are expressly
      required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe or
      authorise any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by email
      communications. Any such communication is contrary to Academy
      policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual
      concerned. The company will not accept any liability in respect of such
      communication, and the employee responsible will be personally liable
      for any damages or other liability arising. This e-mail does not form part
      of a legally binding agreement.

      Warning: Although Djanogly City Academy Nottingham has taken
      reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email,
      the Academy cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage
      arising from the use of this email or attachments.

      If you have received this email in error please notify the Network
      Manager.

      Djanogly City Academy Nottingham
      http://www.djanogly.notts.sch.uk