Art - Math - Science Integration - Sax resources

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2003
      Dear Elementary Art Educators,

      I just got my Sax Visual Resource Catalog...Turn to page 34 for more
      resources for art/math and art/science integration.

      Science Art - for grades 2 thru 4 - by Schecter has over 50 learning
      activities....#572-623V - $14.95

      Math Art: Projects and Activities - by Ford-Brunetto - grade 3 thru 5 - has
      31 activities...#572-620V - $12.95

      and on page 35 - Making Connections: Interdisciplinary Art Activities - By
      Ervin - grade 5 thru adult....50 activities to explore concepts and
      connections in art, science, math, language arts, social studies and music
      from cultures around the world.... #572-380V - $19.95

      If anyone has purchased any of the resources I posted - could you give a
      brief review? Maybe post some of the activities from the books.

      I do have some links on my art - math -science page that might be helpful:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/mathsci.htm
      BJ has many more links in her Back Flip folders:
      http://www.backflip.com/members/bjberquist

      I found some links the other day that I will be posting to the list, too.

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Jdecker@...
      http://www.incredibleart.tk

      P.S. Thanks Judy Nagel! I actually got two of them today.