graffiti article

  • Kris Fontes
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 2005
      Well I scanned the article and made it into a PDF and then forgot to email it to myself. I will do it tomorrow.

    • Kristina
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2005
        >Well I scanned the article and made it into a PDF and then forgot to
        >email it to myself. I will do it tomorrow.

        I am sorry but I have been out of town and in town but out of my
        mind...did I miss this sending of the article...and did I hear of a
        website?

        thanks
        Kristina
      • Jennifer Blair
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 7, 2005
          For those of you interested in graffiti art, the current issue of Juxtapoz magazine focuses on graffiti. It should be available at your local bookstore www.juxtapoz.com<http://www.juxtapoz.com/>
          >Well I scanned the article and made it into a PDF and then forgot to
          >email it to myself. I will do it tomorrow.

          I am sorry but I have been out of town and in town but out of my
          mind...did I miss this sending of the article...and did I hear of a
          website?

          thanks
          Kristina

          Yahoo! Groups Links