World Ceramics Site

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4 9:04 AM
      Thanks Kevan for posting ArtsConnected.... There is a lot available online.
      > http://www.artsconnected.org
      An many units are interdisciplinary.

      I just found this World Ceramics site:
      http://www.artsmia.org/ceramics/

      It is now linked from my page on ceramics:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/ceramics.htm
      Right now it is under teacher resources. I will need to reorganize the
      page....

      Judy