Contemporary artist from Italy

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2003
      Dear Art Educators,

      I have posted this link before - but since many have asked for contemporary
      artists from around the world (my survey results) - I am reposting it. This
      site has drawings, sculpture and photographs by Mattia - artist from Italy:

      Air of Art Museum
      http://www.air-of-art.org/html_studio/2003/film/n_aprile.html

      I will be putting a link on IAD on the artist's page - but thought you would
      want to take a look now. I will also list the iste on Great sites (or
      Incredible Artists) in the future. The site is fun to explore.

      PLEASE post sites for contemporary artist you use in class - high school
      teachers want to know. I will be sharing more contemporary artists all
      summer long so watch for my posts. MANY are listed on:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/artists.html - all mixed in with
      oldies, too - and countries all mixed in....Artists from around the world
      are needed, too.

      Judy

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Jdecker@...