Snow sheep woman finished!

  • John Baselmans
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2 9:07 AM
      A week ago I wrote you that I started my newest drawing "Snow sheep
      woman".
      Now, after working the whole week and weekend I'm so far that the
      drawing is finished.
      The woman and the sheep are now together forever.
      I hope you enjoyed the drawings setup.
      If you have comments or suggestions, you know they are always welcome!

      Hope to start this week a new drawing called "Ape-man" but I will
      inform you.
      Have a creative week and thank you for all your warm support.

      John Baselmans
      http://www.johnbaselmans.com/Wip/Wip6/Wip6.htm