Re: [art_education] Survey for Incredible Art Department

  • Jennifer Auble
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2003
      >>> JDecker@... 05/31/03 10:03 AM >>>
      The purpose of this survey is to help Incredible Art Department better serve
      your needs. I want to know where I need to put my focus this summer.
      Fill out when you have time. Return to Jdecker@...

      1.What is your grade level? (delete ones that do not apply)
      middle school

      2. Do you use Incredible Art Department?
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
      yes

      3. Do you use Incredible Resources?
      yes

      4. Do you use the lesson plans on Incredible Art Department?
      yes

      Would you like to be able to print the plans to use in your classroom?
      yes, some of them

      Do you prefer to save the plans to file and edit to your needs?
      yes - never enough time in the school day! that is what I will do this summer

      5. What kind of lesson plans would you like to see added (in what media)?
      sculpture, graphic design and painting

      6. What artists would you like to see added to the site (web resources)?
      Peter Max, Giacommetti, Vincent Van Gogh

      7. Would you like to see a project ideas pages for the artists you listed?
      yes

      8. What cultures would you like to see added to the site (web resources)?
      (you may refer to the lists that have been posted)

      9. Would you like to see project ideas pages for the cultures you listed?
      yes / no

      10. What topics in art education/classroom management interest you
      all are good ideas
      Art Night/Open house - Art History Games - Discipline - Room
      Organization
      Stress busters -- low cost/recycled project ideas - Free
      time activities

      11. Do you share Great Sites (and Incredible Artists) with your students?
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/site_of_week/greatsite.html
      no - not enough time or computers to use in class

      12. What kinds of sites would you like to see featured on Great Sites
      graphic design studios?

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Jdecker@...
      http://www.incredibleart.tk