Re: [art_education] Survey for Incredible Art Department
>>> JDecker@... 05/31/03 10:03 AM >>>The purpose of this survey is to help Incredible Art Department better serve
your needs. I want to know where I need to put my focus this summer.
Fill out when you have time. Return to Jdecker@...
1.What is your grade level? (delete ones that do not apply)
2. Do you use Incredible Art Department?
3. Do you use Incredible Resources?
4. Do you use the lesson plans on Incredible Art Department?
Would you like to be able to print the plans to use in your classroom?
yes, some of them
Do you prefer to save the plans to file and edit to your needs?
yes - never enough time in the school day! that is what I will do this summer
5. What kind of lesson plans would you like to see added (in what media)?
sculpture, graphic design and painting
6. What artists would you like to see added to the site (web resources)?
Peter Max, Giacommetti, Vincent Van Gogh
7. Would you like to see a project ideas pages for the artists you listed?
8. What cultures would you like to see added to the site (web resources)?
(you may refer to the lists that have been posted)
9. Would you like to see project ideas pages for the cultures you listed?
yes / no
10. What topics in art education/classroom management interest you
all are good ideas
Art Night/Open house - Art History Games - Discipline - Room
Stress busters -- low cost/recycled project ideas - Free
11. Do you share Great Sites (and Incredible Artists) with your students?
no - not enough time or computers to use in class
12. What kinds of sites would you like to see featured on Great Sites
graphic design studios?
Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/