Help with plaster casting

  • lareb18
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2005
      Hello everyone,

      I am planning to do a lesson using Ben Jones as my exemplar having my
      7th and 8th grade students make plaster face and arm casts. I have
      ordered (and finally just received) plaster impregnated gauze strips
      and am now worried that I may not have enough. I have 220 students.
      Does anyone have any idea how much plaster gauze(in pounds or rolls) I
      will need to complete this project?

      Any help is greatly appreciated!

      Thanks,
      Laurie