Substitute Plans Needed

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      Dear Art Educators,

      I have had requests on my survey to add more substitute plans. Please post
      any good ideas you have. If you have favorite videos you like to use when
      you are out (include any hands on activity you might have the kids do if the
      videos don't last the whole period)- list those too and I will add that to
      the sub plans pages.

      Middle School Sub Plans
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/SubPlans/submiddle.htm

      Elementary Sub Plans
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/SubPlans/subelem.htm

      Again - I'd like to point out Michal Austin' site. Many of her ideas could
      be handled by a substitute (you just wouldn't get the high quality that
      Michal has achieved). Michal lists materials used, has a finished example
      and gives a brief description of how to do the project:
      http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/artlessons.html

      This summer, I will look through the lessons on IAD more closely and see if
      some of those would be good to use too. If any of you have used an existing
      IAD plan for a sub - please let me know and I will be sure to list that on
      the page of ideas.

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Jdecker@...
      http://www.incredibleart.tk