Grant Funding - List provided by NAEA - Plus teacher openings

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2005
      Greetings Art Educators,

      Dr. Hatfield has sent me an updated list of some of the available grants:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/NAEAGRANT.htm

      Check your country education office for more. They may have available
      mini-tech grants and service learning grants.

      It was posted before that many of these grants go unclaimed - or end
      up going to the same people as they are the only ones who apply. Many
      of these grants have deadlines this month - See what you need to do to
      apply.

      Art Teacher Openings in Selected States:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/jobs.htm
      Dr. Hatfield sends me updates to this file about once a week. Check
      back often. The list is not comprehensive. I won't be posting the
      updates to the list all the time.

      Both of these pages are linked from Art News on Incredible Art
      Department - listed under Professional Development - NAEA News
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/artnews.html

      Incredible Art Resources