Viewing Artwork - Student Art Criticism Handout

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      Dear Art Educators,

      Art Criticism was a recent topic on Getty ArtsEdNet Talk. Christine Besack
      posted a link to a handout that looks pretty good for middle school and high
      school to help them with their writing. I have added the link to both Middle
      School and High School Lesson Plans on IAD (links at the top of pages). I
      will write to the site over the summer to see if I can get permission to put
      the handout on the site (some of the formatting on the handout is a little
      bit off)

      Here is the direct link to the handout:
      http://www.sasked.gov.sk.ca/curr_content/visualart/viewing.htm (Justin
      forwarded the link to me --for some reason, I never got Christine's post)

      If you have an art criticism handout to share - please forward to
      Jdecker@... .
      Maggie Tucker sent me some student writing examples which I hope to get
      typed up and posted to the site.

      High school teachers - I have some survey respondents who are looking for AP
      lesson plans and Aesthetics lesson plans. If you have any to share - please
      send my way.

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Jdecker@...
      http://www.incredibleart.tk