Request for assistance with IAD

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2005
      All,

      I am attempting to create an online community in IAD with something
      called Moodle. Is there anyone on this list who is familiar with
      MySQL? I need someone to allow me to point this program to a MySQL
      server in order for it to work. The host of our website charges $75 to
      do this and as you know, Judy and I do all of this for free.

      Any help would be appreciated. If we can get this working, we will
      have the ultimate online community for art teachers.

      Ken