I looking for a Pride Pin from ever state

  • durk0001art
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2005
      to put on an artwork piece I'm working on. Pride I'm defining as State
      or Community or...Just a pin where you reside. The pins I received so
      far, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Kansas, Wisconsin, Ohio,
      Texas, Washington, Oregon, South Carolina, New Hampshire, Vermont, West
      Virginia, Illinois, Georgia, Iowa, Florida, Michigan, Alaska, Colorado,
      New York, Tennessee, and California. 27 more States to go. It'll be
      hard finding a pin from Louisiana and Mississippi because if Katrina.
      More info is on my webpage http://durkart.com/ email me back for my
      address durk0001ART@... Thanks and Peace the world needs more of it!