File - monthly_reminder.txt

  • art_education@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 1, 2005
      List members,

      This is a monthly reminder about your options with the Art Education list group. You can configure your mail from the list
      group in several ways. First go to the list group's home page at:

      After you log in, click on "Edit My Membership" on the right side of
      the blue bar with the list name. You may select a daily digest with
      all postings for the day in one e-mail, to receive only special
      notices and to read posts on the list home page only.

      You may also post files and pictures by clicking on the menu on the
      left. We have yet to have a member post a picture or file to the
      group's home page.

      Post message: art_education@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: art_education-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      In addition, the following information is found at the bottom of each e-mail posted from the list:

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Thank you for being a member!

      Ken Rohrer
      List "Nanny"