Re: Museum lessons and middle school unit plan

  • jeljohns25
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2005
      I've found a lot of lesson plans, but I'm not sure how to create a
      coherent semester or unit. I'm *really* worried about that with my
      student teaching and teaching in general..

      Also, with my museum classes I don't want to confuse the kids by
      doing one project one week and then doing something totally unrelated
      the next week, I would like to whole semester to "flow" so at the end
      of it, hopefully they have picked up some meaningful learning about
      art processes.

      -Jeni J.

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, Judy Decker <judy.decker@g...>