RE: [art_education] HELP!! With lessons!

  • Hillmer, Jan
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2005
      Hi,

      You sound like you are headed in the right directions. What a wonderful
      treat to teach at an art museum!

      Do you have some sort of overriding theme that you're using? Like
      "Explore our Museum" or "Art thru the Ages" or "Meet the Masters" or
      "Elements and Principles of Art"? If you could let us know that, we
      could help you a bit more. Also, then, what type of projects do you
      already have? How about materials?

      Jan