Art History - Art Activity Cards

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      Dear Art Educators,

      Here is an idea for your "Free Time" Art Days.

      Print out these Art History Activity cards and laminate them. Add to
      them with some of your own favorite artists. Place cards in your
      various media centers.
      http://www.brightring.com/Bright%20PDFs/DGAartcartds.pdf

      MaryAnn Kohl posted this to ArtsEducators:

      I've just posted some "art activity cards" for the regular elementary
      classroom, though may be used in art rooms as well. The cards are taken from
      my book, Discovering Great Artists, and you have permission to print them
      one time for classroom use, but not for distribution (please). Go to:

      http://www.brightring.com/
      choose "Conference Handouts" and then, "Activity Cards"

      If you make some art activity cards of your own, share them in the
      file for Sharing folder on Art Education list.

      Incredible Art Resources