Templates, Forms and Letters - and more (Web site)

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      Dear Art Educators,

      This link was recommended in Riverdeep Newsletter. I know it has been
      posted to Getty list in the past. Since we have many new teachers on
      this list, I thought I would post it here.

      http://www.teachertools.org/forms_dynam.asp

      "Designed specifically for teacher use, you can download
      a wide variety of useful forms and letter templates to
      use in your classroom, from reading strategies bookmarks,
      including project planning guides, meeting ledgers, behavior forms,
      lesson plan books, homework assignments, and more."

      You can find more useful information on the site:
      http://www.teachertools.org/index.html

      Incredible Art Resources