Re: Time line

  • K A
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2005
      Dick Blick has quality products, but one of my schools no longer allows me to order from them due to difficulties and complications with shipments. It took a long time to get everything, and it was divided into so many boxes. My secretary said that we still were missing one item, but she finally ended up marking it received because the district office kept bothering her to close the purchase.

      ~ Kathleen

      I happen to prefer Dick Blick or Sax.