Laminated Paper Jewelry - Lesson in Files Section

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 5:27 PM
      Dear Art Education Members,

      Susie sent her lesson file to me for Laminated Paper Jewelry. The file
      is in the Lesson Plan folder in the Files section on Art Education
      list site.
      If you have coping saws, you can laminate several sheets together -
      then saw out your shape when glue is dry. Susie cut the shapes all out
      - then laminated them together.

      A local teacher did this on a much larger scale. Her students made
      sculptures from laminated paper. It is a great way to use up old paper
      that is starting to fade. It doesn't matter so much if the paper
      maintains it's intensity for the sculptures.
      The sculptures were free form shapes - so they must have cut them out
      with a scroll saw, jig saw or coping saw.

      Thanks for sharing Susie.

      Once we get up over 80% of server space for the list, I will start to
      remove older files. Make sure you save ones that interest you. I will
      make a list announcement before I delete anything.

      Incredible Art Resources