List of bird names for visual puns

  • Sue Stevens
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2005
      Hi,
      Hi - my apologies if you are getting this twice - I sent it to both lists,
      but the e-mail doesn't seem to have gone through...so I thought I would send
      it again.

      After receiving a list of bird names from another list member, I expanded on
      the list (I was bored again and didn't feel like cleaning the house, so I
      aimlessly surfed the internet looking at types of bird from around the
      world - hahaha)...I thought people might want these also for an art started
      (same as the fish activity)...If you would like a PDF of the all these bird
      names ready to print, feel free to e-mail me off list
      suestevens@...

      Bee-eaters
      Bellbirds
      Birds of Paradise