Re: Importance of Cultural Background

  • henlaojim
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 17, 2005
      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, Patricia Knott <pknott@e...> wrote:

      > If we ever all become truly Native Humans then these questions
      > disappear.

      That's stupid.

      Native human indeed!
      There is nothing quite as human as being creatively cruel and stupidly
      vicious while praying piously and spouting high flown nonsense and
      doing nothig to actually make life a bit better.

      My students (some of them) claim to have been created seperately from
      all other people out of a cave. Why should they be native humans?

      As for me, I am a semi-yetti quasi angelic part human. Please don't
      take me to your leader.