Nice windchimes, Sheba!

  • lindwood@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2005
      Really nice! Did you have to string them for them? They are so nicely
      strung. I did them once and it sure took a loooooooong time for me to
      get them strung. My kids in 3rd grade weren't too great at that part.
      Maybe if I do it again, it would be a good time for parent helpers on
      stringing day. Very colorful and interesting creations!

      Linda

      Visit our Lower and Middle School Art Gallery Sites:
      www.sjs.org
      Click on Arts, Lower School or Middle School, Gallery