Re: Nick Mackman = Aimal sculptures

  • Cathey
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2005
      First, Nick is a she! :)

      You can find pound to dollar converters through a Yahoo search, but
      her sculptures run in the $6,000 range. I am currently saving up
      for a marine lizard sculpture--I'm a bit concerned about it making
      it through shipping due to all the fragile pieces, but I am sure a
      more solid piece (like the elephants) would do just fine.