Re: Nick Mackman - Ceramic animal sculptures

  • Cathey
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
      I do animal sculpture myself, and was looking online for
      inspiration... I found Nick Mackman's site and was in AWE of her
      incredible skill!

      I am writing to let everyone know that she welcomes inquiries about
      how her work is created... I asked her how she got such wonderful
      scaley details on her lizards, and she told me to use the edge of a
      cockle shell! Simple, but looks fabulous... So if you see anything on
      her site and are curious as to how she did it, don't be afraid to ask--
      she's very nice!

      ~Cathey Love