Nick Mackman - Ceramic animal sculptures

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
      Greetings Art Educators,

      Here is an artist to connect to the clay texture animals lesson:
      http://www.nickmackman.com/
      See Gallery and A-Z animal listing.

      I will get this link added to the lesson plan.

      Incredible Art Resources
    • Cathey
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
        I do animal sculpture myself, and was looking online for
        inspiration... I found Nick Mackman's site and was in AWE of her
        incredible skill!

        I am writing to let everyone know that she welcomes inquiries about
        how her work is created... I asked her how she got such wonderful
        scaley details on her lizards, and she told me to use the edge of a
        cockle shell! Simple, but looks fabulous... So if you see anything on
        her site and are curious as to how she did it, don't be afraid to ask--
        she's very nice!

        ~Cathey Love