Arm and Face cast lesson plan added to Files

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005
      Dear Art Educators,

      I have written out my idea for an Arm and Face cast installation so
      many times that this time I have written it in the form of a lesson
      plan. Laurie Reber is going to try HER version of the idea and submit
      student art. YIPPY!
      I put my lesson in the FILES section of the group site. Click on FILES
      in the left table on the home page - then Lesson Plan folder. The
      lesson file is Laurie-bodyart with a description of Arm and Face Cast
      sculpture installation.

      Art Education home page:

      ArtsEducators home page:

      If anyone else wants to try it and needs the Ben Jones images, email
      me off list.
      You will find a link to Michael Gerrish's tattoo lesson on this plan.

      Incredible Art Resources