Lesson Plans added to list site - Color wheels and blessings boxes

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2005
      Dear Art Educators,

      Stephanie Corder sent me two lesson plans. One is a color wheel
      painting lesson adaptable to middle school through high school. The
      other lesson is Blessings Boxes for kindergarten (these are really
      cute). The blessings boxes would be a nice interdisciplinary lesson to
      do with the kindergarten teacher around Thanksgiving. You could do the
      hand prints and the drawings in art class - and have the classroom
      teacher and parent volunteers assemble the boxes (to help you out).
      Lots of possibilities.

      You will find these in the Files section of the site - in Lesson Plan
      folder. I will share all lessons that come to me this way first since
      so many want a lesson that is easy to print out. You do need to have a
      Yahoo ID in order to access the files.

      Incredible Art Resources
    • Tina
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
        Judy,

        Where exactly on the site do I find the Files section? Sorry....just
        can't seem to find it.

        Thanks.