New baby

  • Ken Rohrer
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 15, 2001
      Hi all,
      Teri Mason, who is helping me with the art site, sent
      me this message a few days ago. She says she posted it
      to this group but I don't remember reading it.

      William Saunders Mason, IV "Liam"
      born 10/08/01 9:33 am
      6lbs, 13 oz
      via emergency c-section, after 30 hrs of natural labor

      I'm sure this will keep her busy and we won't be able
      to update the art site much.
      Ken

      http://personals.yahoo.com