Re: [art_education] Tragedy in NY

  • Smileatsusan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 3, 2001
      I'd love to see that site. We have an exhibit of Faith's coming to our
      community this Winter!
      -Susan
    • Ken Rohrer
      Message 2 of 22 , Oct 15, 2001
        Hi all,
        Teri Mason, who is helping me with the art site, sent
        me this message a few days ago. She says she posted it
        to this group but I don't remember reading it.

        William Saunders Mason, IV "Liam"
        born 10/08/01 9:33 am
        6lbs, 13 oz
        via emergency c-section, after 30 hrs of natural labor

        I'm sure this will keep her busy and we won't be able
        to update the art site much.
        Ken

        http://personals.yahoo.com