Lesson Plan with good BIG IDEAS - Character Education too

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2005
      Greetings Art Educators,

      Here is a lesson plan with good Big Ideas/Big Questions.....

      http://www.dpi.state.nc.us/nccep/lp/lp5.html

      What is Art? What is NOT Art?

      Lesson deals with what is original art and is supposed to foster
      positive character traits of integrity, respect, courage,
      responsibility

      It is intended to teach about copyright law as well.....

      I like all the lesson is intended to do, but feel the activities fall
      short. I will let you browse the lesson and decide how you would alter
      it. The ideas are good for any art program. Plagiarism was a hot topic
      on the lists in April.

      Incredible Art Resources