Click to see larger images (Incredible Art Department)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2005
      Greetings Art Educators,

      On 90% of the lesson plans with images, I have larger images for you to see.
      I don't always add the "Click images to see larger view". Mouse over
      on the images and if the little hand icon comes up - Click away. Most
      images on the site are around 6" to 8" (I try to keep the file sizes
      smaller to save server space).

      To cut down on number if images for me to manage, I usually just pull
      the larger images down to size to fit the lesson - then hyperlink to
      the full size. Front Page will do automatic thumbnails - but I was
      having trouble keeping track of all the double files.

      I am posting this because one of the contributors didn't realize I had
      larger images. I will go back and "fix" recent lessons...and will try
      to remember to add the line from now on. I guess I just automatically
      try to click small images when I see them now.

      Happy Fourth (USA members).

      Incredible Art Resources