New MIDDLE SCHOOL Lessons on Incredible Art Dept

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2005
      Greetings Art Educators,

      Lotte Petricone sent me a number of lesson plans. I have more of them
      added to Incredible Art Department. These are added to existing
      lessons and are linked from NEW LESSONS.
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/NEWLESSONS.html

      Altered Books - Lotte Petricone (added to Linda's lesson)
      Drawing Hands - Textural Patterns (added to my lesson)
      Foil Diptych Self Portraits (added to Dawn's lesson)
      Expressive Digital Scratchboard Portraits - (added to Jeannie's lesson)
      Paper Maché Masks (added to Larry's lesson)

      I enjoyed seeing how she adapted the lessons from the site.

      I have some new lessons from Lotte yet to add... but wanted to get
      these posted since an Art Education member is looking for 7th grade
      plans.

      Be sure to check out her paper mache people and the Notan lessons, too.

      Incredible Art Resources