Re: [art_education] dreamcatcher Hoops

  • Susan Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2005
      Oh, didn't mean to post the same thing! Checking out the hardware store is a great idea. I knew the craft store would be too expensive. Susan
      From: C McCarthy
      I teach high school, but I think this could work at other levels. I have
      used lengths of inexpensive "stove wire" (from a hardawre store) to make
      hoops. It is sturdy enough to hold the shape. We join the ends with tape and
      then wind the whole thing with yarn or jute to cover the wire. You can make
      a lot of hoops from one $4.00 coil.